Last updated 16, August 2021
Section 1: Introduction
“We”, “Our”, and “Us’ ‘ (Capitalized or not) represent Hybrid Rituals accessed at www.hybrid-rituals.com. This represents our affiliates, respective directors, employees, officers, independent contractors, and other representatives.
“You” and “Your” (capitalized or not) refer to anyone, without limitation, who visits our website or uses our services provided through our website or through affiliates or their representatives. “You” and “Your” also include any individuals who access our site and its services on your behalf.
Section 2: The type of Personal Information we collect
We may acquire Personal Information based on the type of service you choose. We may collect and process the following types of Personal Information about you, and may make and draw inferences from that information:
– Your name, email, zip code, telephone number, IP address, User ID, and Device ID.
– Your marital status, country or location, and nationality.
– Your purchase history on our website.
– Your geolocation data.
We generally do not collect “sensitive” information such as bank account information, biometric information, and government-issued ID numbers.
Section 3: How we collect Personal Information
We only collect Personal Information when you provide it to us before accessing one of our services. For example, we collect Personal Information when you buy a product, sign up for our newsletter, or create an account with us. We may store your credit/debit card information, your home address, and other details associated with your purchase when you buy something from our website. In addition, we may store your information when you contact us via telephone, email, social media messages, or text messages.
We may also collect information about other people when you buy something for somebody else or “refer a friend”.
In addition to collecting Personal Information on our website, we may acquire your Personal Information from third parties that may include consumer data suppliers, aggregators, data enrichment providers, data brokers, business database providers, our affiliates, government entities, social networks, and other similar entities.
Section 4: Use of Personal Information
– We use your Personal Information to process your requests and orders that you may place through our website.
– We may use your Personal Information to send you our newsletter, or answer your other service requests.
– We may use your Personal Information for lawful purposes concerning administering our site’s services that may include customer services.
– We may allow service providers who work on our behalf to fulfill your request to access your Personal Information. However, it would only be to the extent of performing services mentioned in this section. These services may include technical maintenance, forum and community management, e-commerce, payment processing, address verification, advertising functionalities, data management, and other similar activities. We do not authorize our service providers to use your Personal Information for any other purpose other than the services mentioned.
– Your Personal Information could be used by third-party businesses that may include service providers and related entities who help us with our products and services.
– We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and other similar entities including accountants, consultants, and lawyers.
– We may use your Personal Information for marketing communication to let you know about recent products and services through our newsletter. You can opt-out of that communication anytime you want by simply unsubscribing from our newsletter. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your personal information from our databases.
– We may share your Personal Information with authorities for health, legal, and safety interests. We may also provide access to your Personal Information to cooperate with legal proceedings that may involve law enforcement, government, and private entities that may request such information through search warrants, subpoenas, and other legal processes.
– We may use your Personal Information to protect our property and rights and those of our affiliates, agents, and customers to enforce terms of services, policies, and agreements.
– We may save your Personal Information for recordkeeping and analytical purposes.
– When we transfer our assets to a different business, your Personal Information may be a part of those transferred assets.
In addition to cookies and local drive storage, we or our third-party partners may use pixel tags, web bugs, digital fingerprinting, web beacons, and other similar technologies within our marketing communication such as email, push notifications, and text messages.
Your browser may automatically send a “Do Not Track” signal to online services and websites that you access, and therefore may not reflect your preference to receive advertisements. We do not change our practices when we receive a DNT signal. You can, however, choose to opt-out of online behavioural advertising and request the removal of your Personal Information by contacting us through email or via our contact us page. For more information about DNT, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com. DNT differs from GPC, which is Global Privacy Control. For more information about GPC, visit https://globalprivacycontrol.org.
Section 6: Our use of online behavioural advertising (and how to opt-out of it)
You can opt-out of OBA by contacting us at email@example.com.
Section 7: Information security and liability for breach
We may store, process, transfer, and maintain your Personal Information on servers that may be located outside of your jurisdiction and may not have the same privacy laws. Although we take reasonable measures to safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration, please note that nothing on the internet is 100% safe.
Since no electronic system or database is impenetrable, we, therefore, do not take responsibility or assume liability for any data breaches that may occur. By using our service through our website, you acknowledge the risks associated with sharing Personal Information online. We will not assume any responsibility for the loss of Personal Information or the consequences of that loss.
If a data breach occurs, we will notify you via push notification, email, or otherwise.